Terms and conditions
The Website is owned and operated by the Elders group of companies (being Elders Ltd ACN 004 336 636 and its related bodies corporate) (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘Elders’).
- Use of Website
- Information on the Website is only general and while we have provided this information in good faith based on what we believe are accurate sources, the information may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. The information provided does not take into anyone’s individual situation. General information should not be relied on instead of professional advice specifically directed to you and your circumstances.
- You must not use the Website or its contents:
- in breach of any law or regulation;
- to infringe a third party’s rights;
- to breach any standards, content requirements or codes promoted by any relevant authority; or
- in connection with any information or material that may be, or that may encourage conduct that may be unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or indecent.
- You are responsible for ensuring any equipment, software or service required to use the Website is working properly, and that you know how to use it to access the Website.
- Your login
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that information made available to you through your login portal is correct.
- You can select what marketing material you receive from us through your login portal. By making that selection, you agree that communications relating to the subject you have selected may be sent by us to you. You are responsible for maintaining any equipment required to receive those communications. We may cease providing those communications to you for any reason, and do not guarantee the accuracy or delivery of those communications to you.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your login details are not misused or stolen.
- You can allow access to third parties to information contained in your login portal. You are responsible for arranging and managing access to those third parties through your login portal.
- You acknowledge that Elders is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage, however caused (including by negligence) relating to the use of your login portal or the access to any information contained in your login portal by any third party.
- Intellectual Property
- Limitation of Liability
- Changes to these terms
Elders may change these terms at any time and solely at its discretion, without notice to you.